<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4681137188782609684?origin\x3dhttp://rosesonyourdoorstep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, February 24, 2009 Y
Amirah's back!! haha, i really missed her annoyance, her spasticness and her singing that makes people drop their things, hehehe, kidding. I'm really sorry for her and her cheeks, they're so swollen! But she looks really chubby like chip n dale the chipmunks....cute:) And that bozo can still eat!! She say her mouth's pain but can still go eat long john silver, ah?
English class was sucky as usual. Sister was kinda bias...she was going on about that more responsible people can get good conduct while others can get fair..i mean, what the hell is that all about? And then she came over to Reg to mark her work and amirah was talking to her and sis scolded her and told her to stop talking to reg because she was preventing her from getting her a1...what the bloody hell...we all felt pissed..
And geog was fun like yesterday. We all went to the comp lab and i went to google earth. I tried to find my house but e version was older than my one at home...so i couldnt see anything...but i could find sjc:)
And for the first time, the elective module course was fun, seriously. Amirah showed me this cooking game which is so fun to play. You can cut, chop, boil, baked, grill your food, haha. I think its at shockwave.com Then after that, our instructor brought out this blue sari and Reg tried it on with the bangles too. She looked nice in it. Then amirah tried it on. Then i videotaped them both, first with Reg acting as a retarded reporter with amirah as an indian women from india visiting singapore. Haha, it was so hard for me to hold the phone straight because they were so funny. I liked the part where amirah say she liked the rojak then i mouthed to her to say all the indian food eg. thosai, chapati, naan, puri( if u dunno what they are........no comments) And then in the next video, Reg acted as an Arabian women with amirah as the reporter..hahaha bloody funny. Everyone should go check out the video, i dunno if reg uploaded it, i hope she did.;)
P.S....Reggie can run really fast..im serious.....

Labels: , , , ,










-Valorados Artista-Y

Name: Alexzndria
Age: OFICIALLY 16
B'day: 20th MARCH(Pisces)*HINT HINT* I LIKE PRESENTS:)
Prison: CHIJSJC
It's Alexzndria with a "Z". Im almost 16, a Pisces and i go to a school call CHIJSJC. I'm artsy fartsy, im cool, im a kind soul(i should be called a saint),I love my friends, I love MCR and I hate ITS;)

CONFABULATIONSY

NEW MOON! NEW MOON! CAN'T WAIT!

New Moon Movie and Twilight Movie


WANTEDLIST Y

**WARNING**:Very LONG List
-A Golden Retriver
-New handphone
-Laptop
-Straight Hair
-Another dog(probably Alaskan Mamalute)
-More time to draw(hehe)
-World Peace(very cheesey but true)
-Stop failing Malay(in my bloody dreams)
-Backpack
-Meet MCR, esp Gee Way
-Meet Paramore , esp Haley W.
-Clear all 3 O levels this year
-More money
-One more dog(i'm dead serious)
-ITS to evaporate into thin air
-Learn to play the guitar properly(yaw..)
- And last but not least...A HORSE!(HEHEHEHEHE)


iTwittY

    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com