<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4681137188782609684?origin\x3dhttp://rosesonyourdoorstep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, March 18, 2009 Y
Bored as usual....Kim came to my house to do art(someone jealous so many peeps coming to my hs??:))..but we ended up spending half e time on e comp tagging, bloghoppin n transfering movies to her ipod. But we managed finish some of her art. Kim finally got her final idea, congratz.
Cant wait for Friday...less than two more days to go.....there ain't gonna be anyone stopping me from buying my Paramore dvd or watch NC16 movies....if they do...they're gonna wish that they were nvr born....heh...









-Valorados Artista-Y

Name: Alexzndria
Age: OFICIALLY 16
B'day: 20th MARCH(Pisces)*HINT HINT* I LIKE PRESENTS:)
Prison: CHIJSJC
It's Alexzndria with a "Z". Im almost 16, a Pisces and i go to a school call CHIJSJC. I'm artsy fartsy, im cool, im a kind soul(i should be called a saint),I love my friends, I love MCR and I hate ITS;)

CONFABULATIONSY

NEW MOON! NEW MOON! CAN'T WAIT!

New Moon Movie and Twilight Movie


WANTEDLIST Y

**WARNING**:Very LONG List
-A Golden Retriver
-New handphone
-Laptop
-Straight Hair
-Another dog(probably Alaskan Mamalute)
-More time to draw(hehe)
-World Peace(very cheesey but true)
-Stop failing Malay(in my bloody dreams)
-Backpack
-Meet MCR, esp Gee Way
-Meet Paramore , esp Haley W.
-Clear all 3 O levels this year
-More money
-One more dog(i'm dead serious)
-ITS to evaporate into thin air
-Learn to play the guitar properly(yaw..)
- And last but not least...A HORSE!(HEHEHEHEHE)


iTwittY

    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com