I found this and i think its fun and cool....yeah i know, im lame:P
ABC's Of Me:
A - A FAV. QUOTE: There’s no better person to love, trust and hang out with than Me, Myself and I
B - BIRTHDAY: 20 March 1993
C - CRUSH: Gerard Way (srry syhr)
D - DAD'S NAME: Ace Mahendren
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Aorion(my bro)
F - FAVORITE BAND: My Chemical Romance
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Erm…gummy bears?
H - HOMETOWN: Singapore
I - INSTRUMENT: Err…Piano…but I seriously suck..
J - JOKE: Joke?...what's that?
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Do you really wanna know that?
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 9 hours (from Darwin to Katherine, Australia)
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Banana
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS:2
O - ONE WISH: Get A1 for Art o level
P - PERSON WHO CALLED ME LAST: Amirah
Q- Quickie: I'm quickie at anything...almost
R - REASON TO SMILE: …there’s a reason to smile?
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: My Chemical Romance- House Of Wolves
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP:6.10am
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: My race is INDIAN..serious, a lot of ppl dunno that..
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: French Beans
W - WORST HABIT: Not cleaning my room
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: 2
Y - YOUR NUMBER OF PETS YOU HAVE/HAD: 3 ( a lab, a golden, a bird)
Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces
HEH HEH HEH:)