<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4681137188782609684?origin\x3dhttp://rosesonyourdoorstep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, April 18, 2009 Y
I'm so so so very very very tired....today's 2.4 run was crappiest one i've had. I think on the 4th or 5th round, i felt my stomach sort of flipped and it was so painful and i felt lyk vomitting....i think i almost died. I started walking. But then, Amirah and Jess caught up with me and pushed to make me run....thanks alot guys, without you both, i would have been walking the whole way:) Then at the last round, i sprinted as much as possible. Then i had to sit down because my stomach hurt so much, i couldn't take it. Fatin and Syhr helped me up. Thank you so much too.:) Me and Syhr cheered for each other....and we both got e same position(she ran the 2nd round, then me 3rd)..we both got 27th:):) Hahaha...duh, cause we're the masters of the wicked(inside joke):):):)

Then after that, went with Shakinah, Jess, Fatin and Syhr to Hougang. Syhr brought us to some coffee shop. Hahaha, it was so disastrous....Shaks tipped out nasi lemak from plate, Jess drop her Pao(which was so cool the way it flipped out from the box:)), I spilled coke and then drop the cup on the floor, Fatin drop her chicken and then dropped her biscuit and Syhr...nothing happened to her. Really retarded, lol. And then we went to buy Red Bull(HEH HEH) and find a place to sit but there was no place so we went to Cp. On the way, Jess went home(eh, Jess, Jalan Mati ah?:):)) We found a place so we sat and drank our Red Bulls..then Shasha came with her friend. We talk abit then Syhr and I went to Popular and Minitoons to buy something, Then we went back home....and now i'm bored to death...i tried to draw also but it looks like shit-.-

P.S. And Sushi, you're so freakin dead...Mag Monster?!





















We Are The Masters Of The Wicked...more like Mistresses:)
Cheers...Redbulls for everyone:)
















-Valorados Artista-Y

Name: Alexzndria
Age: OFICIALLY 16
B'day: 20th MARCH(Pisces)*HINT HINT* I LIKE PRESENTS:)
Prison: CHIJSJC
It's Alexzndria with a "Z". Im almost 16, a Pisces and i go to a school call CHIJSJC. I'm artsy fartsy, im cool, im a kind soul(i should be called a saint),I love my friends, I love MCR and I hate ITS;)

CONFABULATIONSY

NEW MOON! NEW MOON! CAN'T WAIT!

New Moon Movie and Twilight Movie


WANTEDLIST Y

**WARNING**:Very LONG List
-A Golden Retriver
-New handphone
-Laptop
-Straight Hair
-Another dog(probably Alaskan Mamalute)
-More time to draw(hehe)
-World Peace(very cheesey but true)
-Stop failing Malay(in my bloody dreams)
-Backpack
-Meet MCR, esp Gee Way
-Meet Paramore , esp Haley W.
-Clear all 3 O levels this year
-More money
-One more dog(i'm dead serious)
-ITS to evaporate into thin air
-Learn to play the guitar properly(yaw..)
- And last but not least...A HORSE!(HEHEHEHEHE)


iTwittY

    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com