<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4681137188782609684?origin\x3dhttp://rosesonyourdoorstep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, April 13, 2009 Y
Okay...i know, i never blogged for so long...cos i was lazy hehe..anyways, moving on....

Friday(good friday): Went to church with my mum. Then came back and sleep. I couldn't go out cos i was grounded:( Then woke up and talked to Nandhini on the phone for more than an hour. Talk about this. Talk about that. Then had lunch. Then went back to sleep. I know. Very monotonous. Then i forgot what happen after that.

Saturday: Went to Pulau Ubin for HRC with Npcc peeps. Fatimah was damn funny for no apparent reason. Raychel was showing off that she could "draw". Denise was being...well...Denise....there's no other words to describe her. And Sareen was being...emo i think....oh well, i felt sorry for her(inside reason).....anyways, the flying fox was the best. I think if i did it 50 times, i wouldn't get tired of it. Then there was that stinky smelly hole of a tunnel we had to crawl into. There was 6 of us. First was Denise, then Fatima, Me, Raychel, Sareen then Nurul. I couldn't crawl properly bcos Fatimah's butt is so big hahaha,kidding kidding(ahem)...and then when we had to slide down into another hole, Raychel kept holding on to me so i couldnt slide......-.-lll. But the worst thing was the smelly pit full of balls. Wtf, once we all came out, we had the stink on us. Gross, i felt like puking. I didnt do the last activity(too lazy too explain abt it) cos i was tired. Aiya, very tired to explain already. Let's move on to Sunday.

Sunday: Went to my cousin's house for Easter gathering. Ate like a pig. Everyone was bored so we watched Wall-e( how bloody retarded can we get??!!) Then after that went down to play basketball. Kyra was acting like a mental, going around telling everyone a joke where you get to slap the person's face...then Maria came from another party dressed in this pink dress and Marc started making fun of her calling her "IT'. Which i then told him our meaning of "IT" and then he was like ok and then started calling her soap bubble...well...the colour did match...so...yeah...Marc can be retarded sometimes haha:)

So that's what you missed last week on Artsy Fartsy Alex's Blog....right...moving on...today alot of peeps never come to skol. All the chem girls who were present today are gonna get Kinder Surprise from ms goh, yippees:) SS and mt sucks so im not gonna talk bot it. At recess as i was queing up, that bloody motherfucker was calling "alex, alex". I tried to keep my cool and ignored. I just wanted to scream at it but there were too many ppl, oh well. I really hope it will go to hell. Then geog was a free period. Nandhini, Me and Sandhya sat together and catched up on things...we never hang out together for so long so it felt good:) Then came art. I already dunno what to draw already, i sort of finish. And then Fatin, my "dearest wonderful" Fatin, had to go and publicise my art...cheebongs la..thanks fatin, you're the best... Then after that was maths. Nandhini and i were practically scolding each other for every small damn reason. And we're still best friends, i remebered Elaine pointing that out one time. She's amazed that eventhought we're both so close, we still shut up or jag each other all the time. Oh well...maybe that makes our friendship stronger...hahaha..wierd...k...tired of blogging about anything else...i wanna draw David Archuleta now.....HEH:)









-Valorados Artista-Y

Name: Alexzndria
Age: OFICIALLY 16
B'day: 20th MARCH(Pisces)*HINT HINT* I LIKE PRESENTS:)
Prison: CHIJSJC
It's Alexzndria with a "Z". Im almost 16, a Pisces and i go to a school call CHIJSJC. I'm artsy fartsy, im cool, im a kind soul(i should be called a saint),I love my friends, I love MCR and I hate ITS;)

CONFABULATIONSY

NEW MOON! NEW MOON! CAN'T WAIT!

New Moon Movie and Twilight Movie


WANTEDLIST Y

**WARNING**:Very LONG List
-A Golden Retriver
-New handphone
-Laptop
-Straight Hair
-Another dog(probably Alaskan Mamalute)
-More time to draw(hehe)
-World Peace(very cheesey but true)
-Stop failing Malay(in my bloody dreams)
-Backpack
-Meet MCR, esp Gee Way
-Meet Paramore , esp Haley W.
-Clear all 3 O levels this year
-More money
-One more dog(i'm dead serious)
-ITS to evaporate into thin air
-Learn to play the guitar properly(yaw..)
- And last but not least...A HORSE!(HEHEHEHEHE)


iTwittY

    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com