.Friday, June 26, 2009 Y
So ok, i went to watch Transformers again yesterday instead of today...which means i might watch it again tomorrow. I don't think i'll get tired of watching it. Maybe its gonna the no of times i watched Twilight....Not really,ha. I think i watched it like 5 times. No wait, 6 times cos i watched it on dvd. Eh, no it was 7, i forgot i watched it on Monday,heh. I know its really retarded of me to watch so many times but i never get tired of it....it is "Exactly My Brand Of Heroin," okok enough alex, enough:):):)
And on a more mundane note, i'm really starting to get pissed off with my new neighbours. Well, the kids at least. They cry and scream 24/7. Wtf, can't they like teach them what's the meaning of peace and quiet? And dammit, they have 2 maids! Still can't control them is it? And to make matters worst, they have a dog who can't stop barking and howling for no reason. And with the kids' crying, the dog howls even more, omg. And now one of the kids, i think its girl, she finds it fun that when she screams once, the dog reacts to it. Ergh OMG...i feel like screaming at them. I keep on waking up at 7am because of the dog and then i can't go back to sleep,ergh...
I really wish the H1N1 thing get worse...then no school. I rather study at home. Sigh, i wish