<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4681137188782609684?origin\x3dhttp://rosesonyourdoorstep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, June 14, 2009 Y
you know what? I get this really high feeling whenever i see, hear, smell, taste or feel anything that's gotta do with twilight, new moon, eclipse or breaking dawn...u get my point...i think i feel like drawing edward/robert....hey! why not? i can impress him even more:):):) and then he'll love me even more than that. And then he'll probably wanna marry me. And then he will turn me into a vampire. And then i'll look hot. And then i might get a cool ability like seeing the future or controlling the elements. And then i can go kill whoever pisses me off like the ITs. And then i'll live forever. And then Edward and i will live happily ever after. And then....hmmm, i think's that's a little too far fetched...oh well, i really love my imagination. HEH:):):)









-Valorados Artista-Y

Name: Alexzndria
Age: OFICIALLY 16
B'day: 20th MARCH(Pisces)*HINT HINT* I LIKE PRESENTS:)
Prison: CHIJSJC
It's Alexzndria with a "Z". Im almost 16, a Pisces and i go to a school call CHIJSJC. I'm artsy fartsy, im cool, im a kind soul(i should be called a saint),I love my friends, I love MCR and I hate ITS;)

CONFABULATIONSY

NEW MOON! NEW MOON! CAN'T WAIT!

New Moon Movie and Twilight Movie


WANTEDLIST Y

**WARNING**:Very LONG List
-A Golden Retriver
-New handphone
-Laptop
-Straight Hair
-Another dog(probably Alaskan Mamalute)
-More time to draw(hehe)
-World Peace(very cheesey but true)
-Stop failing Malay(in my bloody dreams)
-Backpack
-Meet MCR, esp Gee Way
-Meet Paramore , esp Haley W.
-Clear all 3 O levels this year
-More money
-One more dog(i'm dead serious)
-ITS to evaporate into thin air
-Learn to play the guitar properly(yaw..)
- And last but not least...A HORSE!(HEHEHEHEHE)


iTwittY

    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com