.Wednesday, July 1, 2009 Y
The past few days of school haven't been that great, there were alot of ups and downs. Ss was sleepily boring, mt was as usual, clueless to me, screwed-up geog was crap but the rest was ok. Bio was uber-fun, i remember everything ms charles explained to us:) damn, i wish she was our bio teacher. the only thing that was really great about school were peeps. Sushi, Sandy, Reg, Tintin and Mininah were all crack-ups,haha:) Oh! And i just finished this i started reading on Mon called Marked. It's like Twilight and Harry Potter and abit of cats and Horse stuff mixed together. Awesome book. I wanna get the 2nd one, heh:)
And did i mention Art? No. Im not planning to.
And a few random things I'd like to add:-I found out that ppl who Scribble have a wide imagination, are intuitive, have an open mind to everyone and are sensitive to everything, especially ppl's Feelings.-And I love MJ's Black or White "it don't matter if you're Black or White"lol, im just feeling totally random nowor am i?????