<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4681137188782609684?origin\x3dhttp://rosesonyourdoorstep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, August 15, 2009 Y
Alot of birthdays today...so......Happy Birthday, Mummy:) I know you like trying to be young and doing new different (and sometimes wierd) stuff every month or so but hey, you're 45 now! Haha, i luv ya:) And happy birthday to grandad:) And happy birthday to Joe Jonas and ermsss...Asha....and also happy belated birthday to Marie, my no.1 fan:D...anyone i missed out?

Watching 2 movies in day is awesome. After school yesterday, went to watch Orphan with Nandhini at the Cathay. OMG, i swear the movie is pretty disturbing. And scary. I really felt sad for the pigeon:( And it's not even a ghost movie. Nandhini was freaked out the whole way, using her bag to cover and squeezing into me, that was funny,haha:) And then after the movie, both of us got reminded of Amirah...oh my gosh...what if.....

After that on our way back to the MRT, we heard some peeps calling our names and we turned and saw Jess, Mee Ling and Joanne on their way to the cathay.heh.

And then in the evening, went with my bros to watch Up. Its sad and funny. And i got the meaning of the movie. And i love Kevin and Dog. I don't mind having 10 dogs. That can talk. That would be super-uber fantastic.









-Valorados Artista-Y

Name: Alexzndria
Age: OFICIALLY 16
B'day: 20th MARCH(Pisces)*HINT HINT* I LIKE PRESENTS:)
Prison: CHIJSJC
It's Alexzndria with a "Z". Im almost 16, a Pisces and i go to a school call CHIJSJC. I'm artsy fartsy, im cool, im a kind soul(i should be called a saint),I love my friends, I love MCR and I hate ITS;)

CONFABULATIONSY

NEW MOON! NEW MOON! CAN'T WAIT!

New Moon Movie and Twilight Movie


WANTEDLIST Y

**WARNING**:Very LONG List
-A Golden Retriver
-New handphone
-Laptop
-Straight Hair
-Another dog(probably Alaskan Mamalute)
-More time to draw(hehe)
-World Peace(very cheesey but true)
-Stop failing Malay(in my bloody dreams)
-Backpack
-Meet MCR, esp Gee Way
-Meet Paramore , esp Haley W.
-Clear all 3 O levels this year
-More money
-One more dog(i'm dead serious)
-ITS to evaporate into thin air
-Learn to play the guitar properly(yaw..)
- And last but not least...A HORSE!(HEHEHEHEHE)


iTwittY

    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com