<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4681137188782609684?origin\x3dhttp://rosesonyourdoorstep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, August 24, 2009 Y
My blog looks like it's been untouched for thousand of years. well yeah, i got bored of blogging and i was quite busy too. And im back to drawing people again:D Hahaha, im glad you like it, Tintin...luckily you said im the hottest, smartest coolest person on the planet, nyahaha:P

About the incident that happened recently...well...i dunno what to say. All this shows that no one can really trust each other now. I really thought it was gonna end today, but nope, it didnt. Anyway, from my first encounter with this crap, what goes around comes around. Im not gonna say anything else about this due to safety and...er, demoralising reasons...if that's the right word.

I wish art was miss t-free. I think i'll get A* for Art then. Let's see whether she screams at me tomorrow for starting to colour on my fishbowl. bring it on, yen yen.

And OMG, i miss MCR. I badly want them to come to Singapore. I wanna hug them, kiss them and make out with them:)But then again, I have Frank as a husband, and Gerard as an ex(too bad dumb-black got to him before i did....huh? did i say something wrong, Syhr??)...sigh, back to reality, alex. stop fantasizing.

I miss mochi ice-creams sia...when can we go, sushi?









-Valorados Artista-Y

Name: Alexzndria
Age: OFICIALLY 16
B'day: 20th MARCH(Pisces)*HINT HINT* I LIKE PRESENTS:)
Prison: CHIJSJC
It's Alexzndria with a "Z". Im almost 16, a Pisces and i go to a school call CHIJSJC. I'm artsy fartsy, im cool, im a kind soul(i should be called a saint),I love my friends, I love MCR and I hate ITS;)

CONFABULATIONSY

NEW MOON! NEW MOON! CAN'T WAIT!

New Moon Movie and Twilight Movie


WANTEDLIST Y

**WARNING**:Very LONG List
-A Golden Retriver
-New handphone
-Laptop
-Straight Hair
-Another dog(probably Alaskan Mamalute)
-More time to draw(hehe)
-World Peace(very cheesey but true)
-Stop failing Malay(in my bloody dreams)
-Backpack
-Meet MCR, esp Gee Way
-Meet Paramore , esp Haley W.
-Clear all 3 O levels this year
-More money
-One more dog(i'm dead serious)
-ITS to evaporate into thin air
-Learn to play the guitar properly(yaw..)
- And last but not least...A HORSE!(HEHEHEHEHE)


iTwittY

    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com