<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4681137188782609684?origin\x3dhttp://rosesonyourdoorstep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, September 18, 2009 Y
I swear PE today was seriously fucked up. Why can't ms chow just admit she's wrong because she SEEMINGLY did not see us running the first round...which she did, and i saw it with my BIG eyes. Giving me the blur look was so not convincing. And just denying it like that! ERRRGGHH...so what the hell is she trying to say? That we're so tiny like fleas or invisible to see isit? And if she wanted us to run 6 rounds, then she should just tell us 6 rounds, not 5. And please la, us being bad company?! Gosh, i might as well tell her that i smoke, drink and hang with all the matts and low-lives under void decks right? And oh, and that i fail every subject and i retaliate to every teacher...
Please take note that I'm only pissed about these 2 things, the denying of the 1st round and the bad company thing, NOTHING ELSE....so that no one starts assuming crap.And i'm using yellow because like i said before, i hate yellow so it suits this topic nicely and also it's so annoyingly bright that people can't missed this and start making assumptions-.-
I really don't want to go on about it anymore. Case closed.
I feel more relaxed and at ease since yesterday. Even more today. I think i've been keeping too much of my problems to myself. I'm always thinking...why tell peeps about them when they have their own problems or stuff to worry about? Would they even give a care? But now i know that not everyone's like that and there are some that truly care. Thank you very much Jess, for listening and telling me your problems too:) I truly appreciate it:)
And then today, after talking about the painful past and why i can't sleep properly at night, i feel it's easier to remember all those days even though it still hurts....and i thought that remembering or thinking about it would make the pain worse...i guess i was wrong. Atleast i can think about the good memories.I thought talking about it would just make me cry. But i didn't. I guess i'm stronger now. And hell, i have to stop denying the facts to myself, i don't want to become like ms chow, dammit. I wonder if things can be patched back to normal...as if nothing ever happened, as if there was no one who came to destroy everything, as if there was no doubt. But Sandyha made me think positive...there's so many other chances and opportunities in life. So thank you, Sandy Pandy for everything, especially for your GUGI goofyness that makes me laugh like crazy:)
I feel like drinking RibenaRedbull...and watching Spider-Man 3.
Okay, i know.....random....









-Valorados Artista-Y

Name: Alexzndria
Age: OFICIALLY 16
B'day: 20th MARCH(Pisces)*HINT HINT* I LIKE PRESENTS:)
Prison: CHIJSJC
It's Alexzndria with a "Z". Im almost 16, a Pisces and i go to a school call CHIJSJC. I'm artsy fartsy, im cool, im a kind soul(i should be called a saint),I love my friends, I love MCR and I hate ITS;)

CONFABULATIONSY

NEW MOON! NEW MOON! CAN'T WAIT!

New Moon Movie and Twilight Movie


WANTEDLIST Y

**WARNING**:Very LONG List
-A Golden Retriver
-New handphone
-Laptop
-Straight Hair
-Another dog(probably Alaskan Mamalute)
-More time to draw(hehe)
-World Peace(very cheesey but true)
-Stop failing Malay(in my bloody dreams)
-Backpack
-Meet MCR, esp Gee Way
-Meet Paramore , esp Haley W.
-Clear all 3 O levels this year
-More money
-One more dog(i'm dead serious)
-ITS to evaporate into thin air
-Learn to play the guitar properly(yaw..)
- And last but not least...A HORSE!(HEHEHEHEHE)


iTwittY

    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com