<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4681137188782609684?origin\x3dhttp://rosesonyourdoorstep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, September 26, 2009 Y
I think maths is gonna be the death of me. Atleast i finish one of the papers. Well currently, im feeling like poo and its worse today after realising and finding out something. Oh well, i won't blog further about it. No good in doing that and then getting misunderstood and then getting attacked in school and then losing trust and then losing friends and then god knows what. I wonder isit because my perspective's way different or i myself is different from everyone else or isit--wait, i just said i won't blog about it. Kay stopping here. OVERBOARD-ness. Kay, really stopping now. Oh, im still gonna be myself, Accept that. Like how i accept you. OH KAY! REALLY STOPPING NOW. Full Stop. Oh wait, i just typed a full stop. And again. Omg, Alex, stop.
.
Later going for my cousin's bday party. Hopefully it'll be happening. And hopefully Maria will turn up. And i almost forgot, today's the qualifying round for the F1 race. I have to watch...So sad that Mark Webber crashed, hope he's ok:(
And i miss My Chemical Romance. I know, its random but i really miss them:(









-Valorados Artista-Y

Name: Alexzndria
Age: OFICIALLY 16
B'day: 20th MARCH(Pisces)*HINT HINT* I LIKE PRESENTS:)
Prison: CHIJSJC
It's Alexzndria with a "Z". Im almost 16, a Pisces and i go to a school call CHIJSJC. I'm artsy fartsy, im cool, im a kind soul(i should be called a saint),I love my friends, I love MCR and I hate ITS;)

CONFABULATIONSY

NEW MOON! NEW MOON! CAN'T WAIT!

New Moon Movie and Twilight Movie


WANTEDLIST Y

**WARNING**:Very LONG List
-A Golden Retriver
-New handphone
-Laptop
-Straight Hair
-Another dog(probably Alaskan Mamalute)
-More time to draw(hehe)
-World Peace(very cheesey but true)
-Stop failing Malay(in my bloody dreams)
-Backpack
-Meet MCR, esp Gee Way
-Meet Paramore , esp Haley W.
-Clear all 3 O levels this year
-More money
-One more dog(i'm dead serious)
-ITS to evaporate into thin air
-Learn to play the guitar properly(yaw..)
- And last but not least...A HORSE!(HEHEHEHEHE)


iTwittY

    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com