<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4681137188782609684?origin\x3dhttp://rosesonyourdoorstep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, September 12, 2009 Y
Surprisingly, i can't wait for the hols to end, its such a bore. But i've been really hardworking, i thought i'd never see the day where i'll be doing maths the whole day till past midnight, amazing.

Last night, i mean early morning, was one hell of a scare. My lil brother was sleeping in the spare bed in my room(reason:"very nice and cold") And at five in the morning, some idiot went to set the alarm and it went off but i probably didnt hear it. And then suddenly, my bro fell off the bed with a huge crash which then really woke me up with a shock. I swear, i thought someone broke through the door or window or something. And then he starts crying in pain which made me even more scared. How he fell off the bed like that, i have no idea:(

I have really wierd noisy neighbours. On one side is the howling-dog-and-crying/screaming-babies family. On the other side are new neighbours who moved in a month ago, and they're super uber deathly quiet...until yesterday when they yelling or screeching or dunno what. Like they're doing some cult,eeeeek..
Tomorow's my godbrother's first communion..which means getting ready early=gettin UP early=feeling crappy in the morning=remembering about seeing annoying people=feeling even more crappier...great, my schedule's all planned.
Can't wait for monday...i miss my fishbowl..*sniff sniff*









-Valorados Artista-Y

Name: Alexzndria
Age: OFICIALLY 16
B'day: 20th MARCH(Pisces)*HINT HINT* I LIKE PRESENTS:)
Prison: CHIJSJC
It's Alexzndria with a "Z". Im almost 16, a Pisces and i go to a school call CHIJSJC. I'm artsy fartsy, im cool, im a kind soul(i should be called a saint),I love my friends, I love MCR and I hate ITS;)

CONFABULATIONSY

NEW MOON! NEW MOON! CAN'T WAIT!

New Moon Movie and Twilight Movie


WANTEDLIST Y

**WARNING**:Very LONG List
-A Golden Retriver
-New handphone
-Laptop
-Straight Hair
-Another dog(probably Alaskan Mamalute)
-More time to draw(hehe)
-World Peace(very cheesey but true)
-Stop failing Malay(in my bloody dreams)
-Backpack
-Meet MCR, esp Gee Way
-Meet Paramore , esp Haley W.
-Clear all 3 O levels this year
-More money
-One more dog(i'm dead serious)
-ITS to evaporate into thin air
-Learn to play the guitar properly(yaw..)
- And last but not least...A HORSE!(HEHEHEHEHE)


iTwittY

    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com