.Saturday, October 3, 2009 Y
Just came back from meeting Syahira and Shakinah at Sengkang to study...which we really did. I accidentally set my alarm to 9.00 instead of 8.00...so i got up at 8.30 and had to rush...And Aorion had to stall me-.-..and my hair looks like crap. Helping Syhr with her Art made me miss my own art badly:( I wonder how my bowl is doing...im gonna kill those poly guys if they get a single scratch on it. Talking about bio with Shaks and Syhr was super funny. They were telling me how Shaks thought that the fertilised egg developed in the vagina and Syhr thought it developed in the ovaries, HAHA. Reminds me of the time i thought the fertilised egg develops in the urethra... Well, urethra and uterus sounds almost the same ya know...We talked about alot of other rubbish-i mean realities like our multiple husbands and bfs...sigh, good times.
Studying SS sucks big time...primary school SS was super easy...why can't we just learn that and write about Sang Nila Utama? I still remember the story.. And science, omg, i miss learning the life cycles of the cockroach, butterfly, chicken and everything else. And the pulleys and ramps. Sigh again, really good times:(
My mum's complaining about a conference she attended yesterday where everyone was using the word "BOOMS". HAHAHA, what can i say? The wonderful things that people like Ris Low come up with. My mum's really hating her now.
Well, that's all for now...sort of...yesterday was fucking annoying but heck, forget about it, nothing i can do about it.
PS Syhr gets super high when she needs to pee really badly:)PSS I=PRT/100a simple way to remember this:I Peed Right There(credits: Syhr and Me:)