<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4681137188782609684?origin\x3dhttp://rosesonyourdoorstep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, November 25, 2009 Y
I think my life officially sucks now. Why can't he just disappear into the blues and then we can all live happily ever after. The fiasco on Friday will be forever in my mind. Oh, it really sucks sometimes being the oldest sibling-.-

On a less mundane note, everything else is nice, slow and oozy. Sleeping alot, going out here and there, drawingdrawingdrawing. Those really replaces all the crap that's getting thrown at me so im content.

My friend made me listen to this song that's from the Jennifer's Body soundtrack. It's called Kiss With a Fist and now it's permanently stuck in my head. It's making me a sadist.

I was bored today so i thought i'd start decorating the house for xmas. I found it kinda relaxing, what to put where and arranging everything..super relaxing.....until i nearly fell off the ladder. I almost died of shock. Oh well, nothing new.

I hope Charles gets out of Singapore Idol. Never liked him. I will die if Tabitha goes out though. And yes Amirah, if you're reading this: I Already Voted For Sezairi

Weeeeell....i feel like there's something missing in this post. Hmmmms....i wonder....oh yeah, i ALMOST forgot...










OMG, NEW MOON'S ON THE WAAAAAAY!!!
I cannot wait, i wanna go and watch on the weekend or even tomorrow!! Oh, and i dreamt that Shasha and Syahira gave me two werewolf plush toys for xmas...kinda bizzare but i love it:) Hey Mrs Giovanni Lambert and Mrs McCartney, i have no idea if the plushies exist but if you both wanna make my dream turn into a flash forward, you know what to do:)
Everytime I hear or see the New Moon commercials or hear something about it on the radio, i get spasms. Wierd, i know .










-Valorados Artista-Y

Name: Alexzndria
Age: OFICIALLY 16
B'day: 20th MARCH(Pisces)*HINT HINT* I LIKE PRESENTS:)
Prison: CHIJSJC
It's Alexzndria with a "Z". Im almost 16, a Pisces and i go to a school call CHIJSJC. I'm artsy fartsy, im cool, im a kind soul(i should be called a saint),I love my friends, I love MCR and I hate ITS;)

CONFABULATIONSY

NEW MOON! NEW MOON! CAN'T WAIT!

New Moon Movie and Twilight Movie


WANTEDLIST Y

**WARNING**:Very LONG List
-A Golden Retriver
-New handphone
-Laptop
-Straight Hair
-Another dog(probably Alaskan Mamalute)
-More time to draw(hehe)
-World Peace(very cheesey but true)
-Stop failing Malay(in my bloody dreams)
-Backpack
-Meet MCR, esp Gee Way
-Meet Paramore , esp Haley W.
-Clear all 3 O levels this year
-More money
-One more dog(i'm dead serious)
-ITS to evaporate into thin air
-Learn to play the guitar properly(yaw..)
- And last but not least...A HORSE!(HEHEHEHEHE)


iTwittY

    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com