<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4681137188782609684?origin\x3dhttp://rosesonyourdoorstep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, November 10, 2009 Y
Im baaaaack! Thanks to that most loudest scariest lightning a couple of weeks ago, the internet connection went dead. Hence, no blogging or whatever. I almost died. I think its because of my drawings i managed to survive. Annoyance of my life. So here's a summary of what happened these past few weeks.
Finish English Os-i definitely have a flash forward of seeing Sister teaching me again next year,ergh.
Finish Maths Os-im just hoping for the best, after putting so much energy, sweat, blood, oxygen, carbon dioxide and whatever.
Finish Art Os-yeah man! No more follow-rules-and-do-this-do-that-and-follow-yen yen's-ideas Art. Hopefully.
Still getting screwed up by my dad. Nothing new there.
Watching tv like nobody's business.
Sleeping like nobody's business.
And of course i was coming to this. Drawing and painting like nobody's business.:)
Dying for New Moon to come out:):)
Oh, and i went with my mum and grandad today to sent off my maid. Im gonna miss her. One of the smartest and most sensible maids we ever had. And the best cook. There goes all the nasi ayam, briyani, spagetti, mee soto, nasi lemak and everything else:(
That's all for now. I know, its super boring...reminds me of Squidward-.-
Ergh, i wanna get out of the house and never come back. Sort of.
I want a dog too.




Oh yeah, today got The Mentalist..yummy:)









-Valorados Artista-Y

Name: Alexzndria
Age: OFICIALLY 16
B'day: 20th MARCH(Pisces)*HINT HINT* I LIKE PRESENTS:)
Prison: CHIJSJC
It's Alexzndria with a "Z". Im almost 16, a Pisces and i go to a school call CHIJSJC. I'm artsy fartsy, im cool, im a kind soul(i should be called a saint),I love my friends, I love MCR and I hate ITS;)

CONFABULATIONSY

NEW MOON! NEW MOON! CAN'T WAIT!

New Moon Movie and Twilight Movie


WANTEDLIST Y

**WARNING**:Very LONG List
-A Golden Retriver
-New handphone
-Laptop
-Straight Hair
-Another dog(probably Alaskan Mamalute)
-More time to draw(hehe)
-World Peace(very cheesey but true)
-Stop failing Malay(in my bloody dreams)
-Backpack
-Meet MCR, esp Gee Way
-Meet Paramore , esp Haley W.
-Clear all 3 O levels this year
-More money
-One more dog(i'm dead serious)
-ITS to evaporate into thin air
-Learn to play the guitar properly(yaw..)
- And last but not least...A HORSE!(HEHEHEHEHE)


iTwittY

    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com