.Tuesday, December 29, 2009 Y
CHANGE IS COMINGWell, yeah i know, i haven't been blogging for awhile, nothing new there. I've been pretty lazy.Nothing new there too(: Lemme see, where to start...
Dra-let's not go there. I went to see New Moon again. Its as awesome as ever. Too bad they don't show it anymore:(:(
Went over to my cousin's house. Playing Taboo with them is a bomb. Speaking of which, my cousin, Ashleigh is coming to sjc. Everybody's joking about how me, Maria and her are gonna bring down the school together. In my bloody dreams. My uncle's calling us triplets...Good God-.-ll.
My dad says he's gonna be away alot next year. Alot as in going away for weeks and coming back for a few days. With that, he wants to prove that without him, me and my brothers are gonna rot, fail everything and have the potential of being road sweepers and garbage people. I swear, he can go and die. All he did was make us suffer emotionally and mum worse. He thinks he's doing everything for our own good for the future. I think i can safely say that i have a semi-deprived teenage hood. I Hate Him.
Had a mildly traumatic Christmas eve. It was scarier than Paranormal Activity. I thought my grandma was gonna die. Found out after that it happened a few times already. Oh god.
Thankfully, Christmas was awesome. My grandma was ok and everyone came to visit. Went to Maria's house in the evening. Played Taboo. I think playing with the adults too is much funner. Next day went visiting too. I mostly collected money. And then went shopping for a dress. Then went to Syhr's house to finish up her guitar. Im glad i changed her mum's mind about liking the 2nd design. She prefer ed the previous design. And i have to say, she's feisty(:
I'm quite disappointed that Sylvia didn't win. I think she deserved it. Oh well. At the time of announcing the winner, i was at my aunt's house for Christmas. Everyone was sitting down so when me and Maria suddenly stood up to wait for the name of the winner, some people were like, "Eh, national anthem isit?" seriously, have they heard of anticipation on the high?
Nandhini got me these awesome bangles from India. I absolutely love them. So much that, every time i go to bed, i take them out to admire them.Hehehehehe....cant wait to wear them tomorrow's party. Thanks dude, you're the best<3<3<3
I've heard something really bad. Im not really surprised but its really weird and hard to take it in. But somehow, i still think of....the same. Its not bad or good.
DEAR MRS SYAHIRA WAY MCCARTNEYI still remember the first time we sat together in Sec 1 maths class. We were doing graphs and Mrs Lee was asking us who liked mangoes and who liked bannanas. You forced me to put my hand for mangoes like we're all gonna die. Funny sia. We weren't close then. Then in Sec 3, i found out you like MCR when you ran up to the stage like some paranormal to answer some question about them and you sang. I was so happy because you're probably the only person in the bloody school who is a fan of them besides me:) Then we got closer in Art class and Sec 4 onwards. I think one of the most amazing funny retarded things we do is talking about our "REALITY" with our husbands, boyfriends and scandals. And we can have like straight conversations and not talk about anything else, even on the phone. And fight over Gerard! Im not giving up yet. nenenipoopoo:p And Art! I swear to god i won't forget Art, i'll kill myself if i did. The merepek things we did. You with Fatin together was a bomb disaster, i can never stop laughing or get annoyed when you both disturb me. Phriya with her funny retarded songs and jokes. And Kim and her Jonas, she will come join us with our "REALITY" thing.And then how you disturb Ms Teh but she somehow never seems to scold you-.- I won't forget the Beat It drumming. Can die laughing(:(: And im saving the best for last: PPP-Paper Printing Party. It was epic sia. No one will forget that. I wish we could do it again.
The great times we had when i came over to Pimp your guitar.And the time you got me the MCR t-shirt. You really made me gay that time-.-,haha. And the times when i told you my problems like my family crap and you told me about your problems like that bloody Teapot. Hey, you can still call me to talk about anything,kay? Be it your doubts or about our "married lives" I'll definitely call you too. Btw, im still your hired Personal Guitar Designer, its in the contract signed with blood, nyahaha. You will be on my first episode and special guest star if i have a new show, Pimp My Guitar.
Im really sad that you're not gonna be in sjc next year and i'm already missing you:( Im gonna be the only Glamorous Star Wife with hot star husbands in that crappy school.Im sure Phriya, Shaks, Kim and other peeps are gonna miss you too. Don't forget us. I won't forget you, its impossible. You're a one-of-a-kind true friend(:
Love you<3
Your Scandalous-partner And Artist Friend,
Alex aka
Mrs Alexzndria Pattinson Iero